In partnership with the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs as part of the Advancing Women’s Empowerment Fund, SHE Investments is launching a new investment readiness program.
If you are a female entrepreneur looking to fulfill your dreams of receiving investment, then this Investment Readiness Program is for you!. SHE Investments is seeking passionate female entrepreneurs who look for investment to grow their business. The Investment Readiness Program is a year long program that supports enterprises to secure the necessary capital to expand their businesses. SHE Investments aims to support program participants through workshops, seminars, and one-on-one coaching sessions to prepare their businesses to be able to understand and meet the needs of investors. Through the program SHE Investments will connect participants to local and international investors to assist the participants through the investment process.
Workshops: 4 workshops delivered over 6 months, all workshops will be delivered in Khmer, by Khmer facilitators
- Regular one-on-one coaching and consulting sessions
- prepare financial records
- Financial modeling
- pitch decks
- legal structure
- business model validation
Entrepreneurs will work with the SHE Investments team and technical advisors to help prepare their businesses to be able to accept investments
The below criteria is suggested only, if you believe you have a great business or great product that is ready for investment. We want to hear from you!
- Have 6 months of sales or a minimum viable product
- Financial records
- Potential for business growth
- Ability to create jobs
- Strong management team
- Be a registered business or willing to register
- High level of commitment and passion
Applications will assess the criteria above as well as identify the business’ potential ability to successfully be able to receive investment, taking into consideration the entrepreneur, the business model, social/economic impact and the potential for growth.
The program aims to provide the entrepreneurs access to appropriate investment capital and a pool of investors to help scale their businesses
What does Investment Readiness mean?
Investment Readiness means that a business has the capacity to understand and meet the needs and expectations of investors, this includes but is not limited to:
- Clear Business Plan (including a clear business model and revenue model, a strong value proposition with a competitive advantage and a clear growth plan)
- Management and Leadership (a strong management team with the right skills to be able to implement the growth plan)
- Market (a demonstrable market need and gap with the potential for growth)
- Legal Structure and Financial Records (clear financial records and systems, the correct legal structure to be able to accept appropriate investment)