Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to utilise your skills in project coordination to help women entrepreneurs to scale up their business?
Salary: $450-550 (before tax)
Location: Phnom Penh
- Be responsible for participant recruitment and selection for project cohorts.
- Support Facilitators and Project Managers in workshop and project planning and delivery
- Assist in budget management ensuring effective record keeping and reporting
- Develop project status reports to ensure that the project is well implemented, providing regular updates and recommendations to the project manager on potential risks and program adjustments.
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation of projects by conducting field studies, surveys, and interviews, collecting, inputting, and verifying M&E data, and contributing to final reports (follow up with facilitators for the submission of clear workshop reports as needed).
- Contribute to the writing of high-quality milestone reports and evaluation reports.
- Assist in additional work as required, such as research, conducting interviews, writing reports, contributing to consultancy projects, helping with translation of materials and event preparation, etc.
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 6 Days Sick Leave
- 4 Days Personal Leave
- $5 Phone Allowance per month
- NSSF & Accident Insurance with Infinity
- $100 Medical Allowance per year (for you or your close family members)
- $150 Training Allowance per year
- An awesome team 😊
How to apply:
For Interested Candidates, please send your CV and Cover Letter to admin@sheinvestments by October 08, 2022.
*Please note, these positions are open to Cambodian nationals only