Do you love using digital products such as apps and interacting with people on social media?
Are you a strategic person who enjoys thinking about how to make a product better and reach new people?
Do you feel confident in communicating with partners and external stakeholders?
If you answered YES to those questions,
why not join our Communications & Digital Products Team as a Digital Product Coordinator?
You do not need to be a tech expert, but be passionate about learning and growing your skills in social media and project coordination to:
- Develop a social media strategy to build a strong community of users of our Kotra Riel app
- Organise focus groups and conduct suveys of app users
- Analyse data and write reports about active users and app improvements
- Work with our Impact Team to ensure the Kotra Riel app is integrated into all workshops delivered by our facilitators
- Communicate with our app development partner to report issues and improve the user experience
- Identify opportunities to grow the app and work with the Business Development Team to secure new funding
To apply, send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com by the 28th of February.
Salary: $450-550 (before tax)
Location: Phnom Penh
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- 6 Days Sick Leave
- 4 Days Personal Leave
- $5 Phone Allowance per month
- NSSF & Accident Insurance with Infinity
- $100 Medical Allowance per year (for you or your close family members)
- $150 Training Allowance per year
- An awesome team 😊
We are excited to meet you!