PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This is an exciting opportunity for digital communications professionals to utilize their strategic thinking and skills to help our team manage SHE’s branding, activation, outreach, and support for communications-related projects.
Salary: 350-450 USD (before tax)
Location: Phnom Penh
Social Media Management
- Support the development and measurement of SHE’s communication strategy, including a roadmap to increase brand exposure and expand the organization’s reputation within the ecosystem in Cambodia.
- Support the implementation of social media management and content development across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Website) to create visibility for the press and highlight the important role of SHE in relation to entrepreneurs with support from the Deputy Head of Communications.
- Support the content development and social media outreach across multiple exciting projects.
- Understand basic design principles for content creation.
- Contribute in the development of PR mapping and activation for PR opportunities (virtual and offline), and ensure the SHE team are using the correct technology and maintaining a professional standard.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to market SHE as the leading women entrepreneurship support organization in Cambodia (in Phnom Penh, and other provinces)
- Liaison with technical consultation to deliver quality media content ( photography/videography)
- Support the Impact Team by providing communications support and lending expertise to communications-related project activities where necessary.
- Understanding the basic insight and creating performance assessments of social media channels to discuss progress and impact with the Deputy Head of Communications.
- The performance of communications and branding of SHE Investments in general.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Increased reach and brand awareness for SHE programs and work across Cambodia, with excellent feedback from partners and networks.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of relevant campaigns and projects, with a great evaluation report
- Increase awareness of SHE’s digital products, and their integration across communications-related project activities
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 6 Days Sick Leave
- 4 Days Personal Leave
- $5 Phone Allowance per month
- NSSF & Accident Insurance with Infinity
- $100 Medical Allowance per year (for you or your close family members)
- $150 Training Allowance per year
- An awesome team 😊
How to apply:
For Interested Candidates, please send your CV and Cover Letter to admin@sheinvestments by October 20, 2022.